lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

Egemony - Baptism Of The Unborn (2009)


















1. Soul's Trasmigration 00:54
2. Blasphemous Flesh 02:36
3. The Horrors of Omega 03:05
4. Law of Karmic 02:36
5. Obsessing the Infidel 02:57
6. Illusions of Blood And Flesh 02:45
7. Ten King's Judgement 05:01
8. Baptysm of the Unborn 02:48
9. Prophets of Incoming Disgust 03:56
10. Abominated Hierarchy (Septycal Gorge Cover) 04:08
11. Guttural Orgy ( Keepers of the "Uinity" ) 06:15

Total playing time 37:00

Descarga:Mediafire

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anónimo dijo...

I typically do not submit in Blogs but your blog forced me to, awesome function.. gorgeous

Anónimo dijo...

Searching for this for some time any longer - i deem luck is more advanced than search engines
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anónimo dijo...

Catchy worthy post. I perfectly stumbled upon your blog and wanted to predict that I be struck by in actuality enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any practice I' ll be subscribing to your cater and I expectancy you register again soon.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anónimo dijo...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.